How To Eat And Work Out For Building Muscles And Strength Well Into Your 50's

  By

  Are you a bodybuilder?

I am.
Bodybuilding defined as defined by me is "building the body".
Sugar, high energy drinks, prepackaged foods including the so called healthy and new "fitness" drinks and powders, pre-workout - during workout and post-workout commercial products.
Yes, this post is all about building the body or bodybuilding without all the hype and commercial BS.
Each day we wake up in the morning and make a decision, a decision that will make or break us for that day and possibly the next day and the rest of our lives.
  • Do you sleep in and run late or behind time the rest of the day?
  • Do you have the right kind of breakfast?
  • Do you consistently have the right kind of varied breakfast?
  • Does your breakfast (the MOST important) meal of the day set your metabolism and cellular function in anabolic motion for the day so you can properly assimilate and digest foods for optimum absorption?
Believe me or don't but most people around the world do NOT start the day out right. Even when MOST people think that they do. They are just kidding themselves, playing a mind game to escape the truth, the reality.You want proof? Okay:
  1. Each year 12.7 million people discover they have cancer and 7.6 million people die from the disease. However, evidence shows that 30 - 40 percent of these deaths can be prevented.
  2. Because colon and rectal cancers are often referred to as "colorectal cancers," these two cancer types are combined. For 2016, the estimated number of new cases of colon cancer and rectal cancer are 95,270 and 39,220, respectively, adding to a total of 134,490 new cases of colorectal cancer.
Are the foods you eat each and every day building the body or slowly letting toxins in for future health issues?Here is what you need for sculpting the perfect physique:
Cancer-Fighting Foods
  • Leafy Green Vegetables...
  • Cruciferous Vegetables...
  • Berries...
  • Brightly Orange-Colored Fruits and Veggies (Citrus Fruits, Squash, Sweet Potatoes, etc.)...
  • Fresh Herbs and Spices...
  • Organic Meats...
  • Cultured Dairy Products...
  • Nuts and Seeds.
Are you getting these foods in abundance each and every day starting out first thing in the morning? I know I wasn't.How could I save my leg from amputation and compete in a bodybuilding contest if I was killing myself while actually believing I was building my body? I had to change both my diet and supplements for the key nutrients I found VERY hard to get into my diet each day. The farming methods used these days are actually leaving the fruits and vegetables ripe and tasty but they are actually very LOW in nutrient value.
So I self researched foods and nutrients and what would build tissue and blood and health and fight off disease, illness and cancer. I made a new bodybuilding lifestyle change, one that would keep me healthy and building muscle for years to come (31 years now) and hopefully well into my 90's.
I saved my leg from amputation and won the Masters Mr. Michigan (Natural) Bodybuilding Championship. Can you make a positive lifestyle change and be successful in your endeavors?
Challenge yourself and decide to take your bodybuilding efforts to new levels for years to come. You'll that yourself later in life, I guarantee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment